Cocomelody for your wedding dress



I've always had an affinity for wedding dresses. I know that its not the case to looking for one now, because I still have an early age, but I just watch occasionally models new appeared.

You know that every girl dreams of the perfect wedding dress, the perfect location for the ceremony and I admit I'm crazy about themed dresses. For example, beach wedding dresses. I would love to have part of a ceremony with my loved ones, on a clean beach, to say "I Do!" while the wind blows.

In this regard, I chose two models of dresses that I find perfect for this. I love mermaid dresses even we must have a perfect figure to wear them.


This dress is absolutely gorgeous and every woman dressed with this in her wedding day,  will be the most beautiful bride.


Although the first dress is absolutely gorgeous, for a ceremony on the beach, I would choose the dress below because it is more affordable and is detached from the scenery.


These are my choices, but on Cocomelody you will find a lot of different models and destination wedding dresses.

Don't forget about that amazing sale campaign: 
$20 off $200
$40 off $300
$60 off $400




You Might Also Like

6 comentarii

  1. Superbe rochiile,prefer a doua cred ca e mai pe gustul meu

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Oau ce frumoase sunt.desi a doua e favorita mea

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Oau ce frumoase sunt.desi a doua e favorita mea

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Sunt frumoase, prima mai ales e absolut minunata dupa parerea mea! ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Aici m-ai nimerit, eu chiar sunt in masura si in pragul acestei alegeri...din cele presentate ultima ma atrage cel mai mult insa nu in totalitate. Sunt dragute toate insa nu se incadreaza in ce as alege eu.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Un produs Blogger.